Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Geranium advice?

I planted over 300 geranium plants over the last 10 days. Some of them appear to be almost dead, while others the leaves are turning brown and look "sickish". I planted geraniums in the exact spots as I did last year and last years were the best I've ever seen. The blooms were second to none and they were almost tree like in growth. Shin to knee high.I don't think its bugs. The leaves are just brown without any holes. I checked for grubs and only came across 1 while planting. Any advice would be greatly appriciated. Thank you.

Geranium advice?
Did you fertilize them too much? Or maybe last year's crop drained all of the nutrients from the soil, so you need to fertilize some more. Did you keep them well watered while they were establishing? Try watering with superthrive or a similar vitamin b-1 solution a few times and see if that helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment